Wednesday, August 31, 2011

St. Maarten

Now that the summer is coming to a close, I feel torn.  I welcome the fall season with open arms because it means that I won't sweat profusely every waking moment and will finally have some good hair days (see ya humidity!), but on the other hand I feel I didn't get nearly enough summer activities in and spent too much time inside at work.  This is in no way remotely true,  as I was spoiled for the month of July since it was essentially a full month of vacation, I just wish that it could have lasted all summer. Here are some photos from our ten day trip to St. Maarten.  I love how vibrant they all are and how on the island even the most remote landscapes are bursting with color.

Adam in Anguilla
Anguilla Resort
Karakter's beachside bar
Vendors on the boardwalk
Carib on the beach 
Grand Case
Port de Marigot
Stray Dog
Rum Punch
Marigot Sunset
Boardwalk 

2 comments:

  1. what beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. st. maarten!! i went there on spring break one year with some girlfriends and it was amazing. i miss carib!

    ReplyDelete