Thursday, August 4, 2011

Vacation

The month of July was too good to me.  It spoiled me.  It created a monster that never wanted to go back to work again.  I'm still having trouble sitting through an entire day at my desk at work.  Between traveling for the first two weeks, to a wedding, to long weekends on the Cape, I am not eager to embrace the month of August (nothing personal, August).  You just won't be as exciting.  Oh well, a girl can still hope, right?
The following set of images are from Cape Cod.  The day that I took them it was overcast and a cool 70 degrees with afternoon fog rolling in.  Plus, I've been trying to expand my horizons and shoot in black and white since it requires a different eye while you are shooting.

Chatham Fish Pier
Chatham, MA


Pup
Chatham, MA

Finn at Lighthouse Beach
Chatham, MA

No comments:

Post a Comment